Wilson Sasha , Avalon Indra or Magico V3?

Wich speaker will be the best for
Spectral DMC 30ss and 360 mono?
Wilson Sasha, Avalon Indra or Magico V3?
Thanks. Sergio
seos
The Wilson would be the only true full range speaker out of this group. The other need a Sub to get a true full range sound.

With the spectral I would take the magico off that list.
Calloway, as an owner of the Piano Cera I have a few comments on your observation. Firstly, the Cera has a unique bass tuning (coined variogain by Tidal) which allows it to play in a great variety of rooms from as small as 100sf to over 400sf. My room is only 14 x 11 and it works exceptionally well. Yes I would agree that the Sasha would be the speaker of choice (over Tidal) if you want rooms even larger than that, you want very high spl's and you don't care about anything else. Which is not to say that the Wilson is not a great product. It is exceptional although as you have found out, it is simply not a Tidal.
"The Wilson would be the only true full range speaker out of this group"

Based on measurements, the V3 extend lower than the Sasha (Or the Avalon). What the V3 do not have is extra 8db of output in the midbass, that some may like and confuse with low bass.
I was going to mention the same thing. If it were the V2, the comment might make sense.
I have heard both Magico and Wilson audio. Maybe the is the more neutral of the two. But I would prefer the Wilson Audio. I'm still very new to the whole audio thing and I don't like to change parts often. But I have found out that speakers that are very neutral also seem less involving to me.

I have a theory on this, I think that in order to get a neutral and flat frequency response you need a complicated filter to iron out all the small and not so small bumbs. But as a result all the emotion is also lost. Just look at Kharma speakers, the ceramic drivers they use can be a bit hard to control, but Kharma found a way to keep them in line and as a result makes lifeless speakers that are neutral.

I don't say you shouldn’t aim for making speakers neutral but it shouldn’t be the ends all.

Sorry for my rant.