Good Sounding Speaker that Won't Attract Thieves?

Moving my painting & drawing studio (formerly our living room + den while the wife was at work) to a 14' x 24' metal barn and am basically looking for a pair of speakers with a sonic personality generally similar to a JBL Century 100 that I can pick up cheap at a rummage sale and run with a plain Jane 2 channel receiver. Preferably something that's a sleeper, soundwise, but which which, cosmetically, practically screams to a crack addict, "You probably couldn't even trade me for a six pack of beer." Any suggestions?
lg1
Go big I was robbed a few back my system was far to large to take so they took a DVD player;) DVDs CDs left the costly CD player took the cheap old DVD player still bet the CD player would be worthless to crack heads since they are more into state of the art electronics;)
Old Sansui speakers don't look like much but I understand some of them sound pretty good. May need refoaming etc. but you should be able to pick a pair up cheap if you can find someone local selling some.

Mark
Soundolear. I don't know what they sound like, but they are built to look like a floor standing lamp, so the crooks will walk right past 'em.

Or maybe something like MBL, B&O or another isobaric design that dont look anything like a speaker that crooks are used to.
I have a pair of old KLH 6's in my back shop that really sound great but to look at.. no body is going to waste time taking these