"Warm Sounding" Solid State Amplifiers

As a Canadian I am naturally a huge fan of Bryston products but not long ago I switched things up for a NAD C355BEE integrated amp and instantly realized what I had been missing in terms of warmth, sweetness and overall pleasant sound.

I'm interested in moving up from there into some Class A or A/B amps but I don't know of any other warm sounding Solid State amps other than Pass Labs which are out of my price range at the moment.

Tubes are obviously "where it's at" as they would say but the maintenance factor is somewhat of a deterrent for me. Should I just go for an M series NAD amp or is there another intermediate product between that and Pass Labs??
pontifex
Right now in my main system I have a Wadia 861SE going directly to 2 Ayre V-5's vertically bi-amped driving a pair of Vandersteen Model 2's. AQ IC's and Speaker cables. ESP Essence power cords. And a Furutech e-TP 80. I have other components I sometimes put in the system, but what I just listed is what I use most of the time.
I was in the same quest as a Canadian looking for some warmth in solid state amps. I found a great option in the Parasound Halo line. Gorgeous midrange with amazing vocals and not hot on the top end as so many are. The Halo A21 single handedly turned my Paradigm Signature S6 into a different league.

After I got it I experimented with something for a good preamp. Long story short, I tried the NAD C372 after having purchased the C326BEE for the bedroom. Both are integrateds, but have a pre out for a separate amp. I actually preferred the newer 326, but in the end stayed away from the NAD C165BEE preamp.

I ended up with the Halo P7 and I've never looked back. Parasound is not marketed in Canada though you can find it on canuckaudiomart from time to time.
Please tell us more about the rest of your system.I like Conrad Johnson Solid state ,have not heard the latest from CJ ,but they seem very interesting.I enjoyed my MF-2500A and am sorry that I sold it.
With no mention of price range I'm at a loss.
We can't really compare NAD with Bryston, imho. NAD is wonderful gear, but not in the same league as Bryston.
Then someone suggested Rowland. Rowland is magical gear, but the price of entry may be, again, prohibitive.
A used McIntosh SS would have a smooth sweet midrange.
Where to start, price wise.
Larry