Replacing Totems One's

I'm thinking of replacing my Totem One's (non-sig.) and would like to hear if there are any other monitors worthy of replacing them? Sonus Fabers, Usher...etc ???? Budget $1200 for used.

One problem, wife factor has made speaker placement an issue, I will only have about a 12" gap from rear wall to back of speaker. Room is 14w x 16L x 13H vaulted.

The Totem's were awesome (imagining monsters) but a bit too forward and they need to place 24" from the rear wall.

Thinking about the Sonus Faber Concerto's (has front firing vent). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
mr_macgee
Edit: I'm also open to changing to integrated like the naim 5i, Creek 5350SE, Cayin 265Ai (if I can find one)...etc

So options are more open but 12" from the wall is not.
Harbeth P3ES speakers come to mind. Small, decent bass and close box design (not ported) which means better close to wall placement. Imaging champs too. Less Forward then the Totem One's...which may suit your tastes..although some do prefer that up-front sound.

The problem is finding a used pair. New run about $2K depending upon finish. I see now that Harbeth has a new Radial driver coming soon in the P3...has an "R" designation
Thanks for the suggestion. The Harbeth's are very good speakers but I was looking for more bottom end similar to the Totems and the Harbeth's are less efficient than my Totems which was one of the reasons why I was replacing them, It's hard & very pricey to match them.
there ia a pair of Meadowlark Audio Ospreys for sale here. I had some Totem one sigs at one time and now have Meadowlark Blue Herron 2's. Meadowlarks are front ported and can handle your wall proximity, and you will love the bass.