Tannoy Crossover Capacitor 1000V ?

I'm new to this, so please bear with me. I recently got my hands on a couple of 15" dual concentric drivers. The crossover schematic shows (for High Frequency) - 3 separate caps at 1.3 mf @ 1000V, and one at .9 mf @ 1000V. For the life of me, I can't find these values anywhere!

Q1: Does anyone know where I can find these?
Q2: Can I use a lesser Voltage than the 1000V as specified on the schematic instead of 1000V?

Please help!!
kopperhead
I would just use a good 4.7uf on the HF unit, that would really open up your choices. I recently tried a pair of Obbligato Copper Caps and thought they were fantastic. Sonic Caps also aren't bad. Or you could go crazy and check out Claritycap MR's and Duelund.
Is it ok to go .1 uf under ? I'm assuming that's ok since it's so close to a total of 4.8 uf, I'm still learning!

Side note, I was cleaning some pots from a Yamaha Preamp, and I noticed that the top of both of capacitors seemed slightly bowed, or curved like a bubble on top...It sounds fine, but is this a sign they should be replaced? There is no leakage that I can see.
Since it's under a 5% change, you should be ok. As I mentioned above, some manufacturers can make custom values for you though.

As for your Yammy, bulging caps are never a good thing.
Any ideas how the Obbligato fair in coupling positon of tube amplifiers
I really like the Clarity cap MR but it's too big size wise to fit