Merlin owners who have modified x-over?

Who has modifies or would like to modify the merlins, which caps have been used or considered.
pedrillo
Bobby,

I agree, the Cardas Clear speaker cables and interconnects took my rig to new levels of resolution. They are indeed all that you describe as well as being completely fatigue free. My LA 300 ME/VZN 100/MXe set up has never sounded this good.

They are a must audition for anyone considering a re-cable IMO.

I'll call you next month to discuss the Duelands.

Jim
jim, yes all that resolution with a fuller tone and more balance.
remarkable cable for sure.

af, i am sorry, but what am i advetising? the duelunds? i was asked by two people to tell what i was hearing and kept my answers short and sweet. i have said nothing about using them in my product and what the cost would be. nothing mentioned on my site either. only that they sound great, are very large and very expensive. my r&d is not finished yet.

the cardas cable i do not sell and i think there are only three dealers in all of the usa that do. i was just letting jim know that i got some and what i thought of it. what i was implying to those that are serious about their system is that they should make very attempt to listen to this wire. this is not just a little better or more of the same. i do not consider this advertising but useful information to those that care. that is what these forums are for.
best, b
Bobby we appreciate you sharing with us your experience with the cables and caps. This is why your merlins are so popular, you keep bringing out a cutting edge product.
Bobby thanks we're fortunate you'll share your observations with us, you've got the product to back up your talk!!!!!

Pedrillo check with Rename: Adventures in Modding I think he's had Dulands since 03-07-09