Merlin owners who have modified x-over?

Who has modifies or would like to modify the merlins, which caps have been used or considered.
pedrillo
i was asked for a description of what i am hearing after about 120 hours on the sbam with duelunds.
the sound is more real and clear. the background is quieter. better focus, layering and expanse. less congested sounding in a way. wider bandwidth, better pitch variation in the bass and chunkier too. top end more precise and real. the mids are vivid and relaxed.
all mho.
best, b
Bobby,

Thanks for the updates.

Please keep this forum advised as to when/where/how these caps will be worked and utilized into the Merlin product lines.

Best Regards,

Jim,
jim, more magic happened when i finally got some cardas clear at the merlin plant. in about 2 hours the sound was way more real than i had experienced at the factory before. this wire is uncomplicated, dynamic and natural sounding. and yes it sounds very clear. because it sounds so continuous from top to bottom, it is slightly more immediate in its presentation but with no hot spots, it sounds more relaxed at the same time. i like it!
i know you and one of my other friends have the clear and are saying the same things about it.
what a great tool for my kind of work and your listening too.
best, b
I'm curious about this Cardas clear. Is it available as internal wire for tweeter and mid/bass drivers? I see it on their website as finished cables only.
Sherod, i use a sigle run of clear to the woofers with my merlin made/cardas lead free jumpers to the tweeter.
my jumper wire is 15 gauge radially wound cardas copper litz soldered to copper tinned o-ring connectors with the cardas tri-eutectic lead free solder. did the same in vegas at the ces.
best, b