What do you recommend for a solid state for office

I am looking for a solid state integrated for $1500. Obviously it can be used.
Easy to drive two way bookshelves are the speakers. Nearfield listening. Any thoughts are appreciated.
lrsky
The redeine signature 15 would be ideal. Very natural sounding, very small and low profile footprint. Should be wellunder your budget used.
Thanks Iso.
I'm now in Florida living on a lake, 2500 feet from the ocean. Life is good. Fully retired, writing novels.
How have you been??? What are you using for a system these days?
Larry
"Zd542, very interesting. I have used Naim Nait 5i for 2 years and I found it to be the single best equipment one can buy for that money. I was driving a pair of Tannoy Turnberry SE speakers with it. Supremely musical!
Pani (Reviews | Threads | Answers | This Thread)"

Maybe it was a good match for your speakers. I got horrible results with mine. At first, I tried it with some really dull sounding speakers that didn't have a lot of detail, and it sounded OK. The second I hooked it up to some detailed speakers, it just fell apart sonically.

About a week ago, I was talking to someone in a different thread, and he pretty much had the same experience I did. But don't think I'm trying to talk you out of keeping yours, or anything. I'm just giving you another example. If you are happy with yours, it would be foolish to get rid of it.
Larry, I remember reading part of a novel of your's some time back.
Good for you, enjoy the weather and best wishes.
I am using SET amplifiers and most likely will forever.
Iso,
Actually I have two novels out, and a third on the way. The first two are on Amazon.com/kindle.
Thanks for remembering.
Larry