Audio Physic Scorpio II room problems

Hi,

I'm considering purchasing "Audio Physic Scorpio II."
They will be driven by a Krell KAV-400xi. The room is about 25 sqm, and the speakers will be placed near the short wall, which is about 4 meters long.

Will the side-firing woofers cause problems in this room? I have listened to Virgo II in the past, and I loved the sound. I am in Japan, and unfortunately Audio Physic does not have an importer here, so I will not be able to audition.

Other speakers I am considering:
B&W 803S, B&W 803D, Focal Electra 1027s, Sonics Allegra
ahochan
You could always put the drivers firing towards the center of the room, not the corners...this might help with your problem...
This model has woofers on both sides on the cabinet, so one pair will always fire at the walls.
If I understand correctly, your are placing the spkrs across the 6m wall, firing down the 4m wall (the other way round would've been better).
Just position the spkrs ¬1,7- 2,0m apart (centre-to-centre) with a toe-in according to taste & you're done. The distance fm the side wall should be fine at 1,2m or less. Regards
I had the Scorpio I's and a simular room as yours. I only kept them three weeks! You might want to consider something else ........IMHO