This funny

My Krell LAT-1 tweeters blew and guess how much they cost new?? 48.00. A 40,000 dollar speaker with 48 dollar tweeters. WOW
radrog
they must have given you the deal....you know they wouldn't put 48 dollar tweeter in a big time speaker...oh my....is this true? you see, i don't know what to believe on this site anymore, i have been around for over seven years and it has gotten just like the press, nothing is backed up anymore, it is just put out there to believe ..wow...no wonder i am quickly leaving this site after 7 years and 80 transactions...
Conscider yourself LUCKY!!! They could of charged you 548 dollars and being they go in a set of 40,000 dollars speakers you would of paid it! Cheers
Radrog,

Thats quite normal - it is a perfectly good tweeter (Vifa XT25TG30). Tweeters don't do much - despite all the fuss people tend to make. Hopefully you have good expensive midrange and bass woofers, as that matters a great deal - good starts around $300+ for a good mid and good woofer and may cost up to about $1000. Excellent subwoofer drivers can cost up to $2K. All much less than the overall cost of your speakers but they can still be excellent quality.