Daedalus

All, there is some info here on some of Daedalus' larger models. Anybody have the DA-RMa monitor? I'm wondering if anyone has experience and any feedback on these.
Thanks
jimmy2615
Having taken the plunge and ordered the Da-Rama's at RMAF last weekend, a slight change of direction and some advice please.
Hopefully the speakers are my last and yes I know we all say that, but I mean it, I think! The next question, is a last choice of amplifier, preferably integrated and preferably with tubes somewhere. The obvious answer would be Modwright and they do have an integrated on the horizon, hopefully.
My Viva Solista will do well for now, but in the long term? Some other thoughts were:

One of the Ayon push/pull integrated amps
LSA statement
Jadis DA30/50/88S
Moscode 402, which I very much liked at RMAF
Pathos Logos/Inpol
Accuphase a SS state design , but with tube like sound, to me
Conrad Johnson CA200

Has anyone any thoughts on a combination that seems to work really well? thanks David

The ModWright equipment works quite well with Daedalus speakers. I have no experience with the others on your list.

Congratulations. Like you, I consider my Daedalus speakers my 'last' speakers. You'll love working with Lou.
Jazdoc, does that mean you use Modwright with your speakers? I liked them in both the rooms Daedalus speakers were in, though I thought the Da-Rama's sounded better. I am sure this was to do with room matching. I am not sure about the amps, they seemed to lack the tube magic I am used to, i.e tube colouration I am sure. That is why I was seeking views on alternatives