I have an 20 year old pair of Klipsch Heresy's that are in
excellent condition that I can swap for a pair of Ohm
walsh 2's--I realize they are a completely different sound-
any thoughts?
128x128rbaker
Post removed 
TWo different beasts for sure.

Depends what you're looking for.

Original Walsh 2s can go quite loud and lifelike with a large sweet spot and big soundstage in larger rooms and outdoors in particular with 80-100 good clean watts or more.

Walsh 2s can be upgraded to new drivers that are improved in most every way from the speakers of 25 years ago but it costs $800 or so.
Do yourself a favor. The walsh require gobs of power. Power in the 300wpc range and more. A good or even decent amp with that kind of omph is expensive. I know Fs cost more than a small fortune to fix and are one of the most difficult speakers ever made to repair.
I only know this because the owner of Millersound has been fixing speakers for half a century is an obsessive perfectionist has probably worked on any speaker you name and has started to refuse anymore Fs, he dreads them. I have the older Heresy type I. I keep them for sentimental reasons, my first decent system I bought them when I was 16.
A couple of years ago I wanted to know what the change from the big alnico bel to the theoretically compromised ferrite disc magnet did. I found in they sounded pretty much the same but gave the nod to the originals. That Klipsch sonic was still intact.
So buy a really beautiful mint pair of fantastic early type Is and just install one of the several improved crossovers. The Ohms which I have auditioned sound quite dead and muted, It took me a while to drag myself away from tthe horns.
I bet you will be coming right back looking for a horn. I use 2 rigs now both cones types JM Electras and some Von Schwieckerts.
I can't remember when I last played the Heresys although tempted. Even more ridiculous I bought La Scalas a number of years ago that I never seem to use.
Here is the key.
Even though you can get them to play so loud it hurts with no power SETs they really thrive and sound much better IMHO with big SS amps. I theorize because of a mediocre crossover that doesn't feed the big woofers and an amp with little ability to grip with healthy feedback. (A dirty word) the power the woofers need to be heard ends up elswhere.
In addition of all the amps out there .I have 5 tube amps -2 that are my daily amps - the best synergy with Klipsch are SS especially a big McIntosh.
Despite it sounding completely silly, I am not kidding at all.
The OHMs will love lots of power but really only need 60-80 good watts (lots of current) to sound good.

Klipschs arfe more efficient will go louder faster but may also benefit from more power.

The two sound different and have totally different strengths/weaknesses. No way to know which is right till you try both properly set up.