Which speaker did TAS put in place of Gallo 3

So, in the last TAS issue of recommended components, there was no mention of the Gallo Ref. 3.1 -
Which speaker in that price range did they say they thought sounded better for the money? Because of the variable price of the Gallo, after you add a sub base amp and the stands, it's confusing as to where the line is drawn on its price.
I couldn't figure it out.

Rolloff
rolloff
a single reference 3.1 is not that much more than a reference center, so, for the extra few bucks, I would get a center that was exactly the same as the mains, which is the ideal configuration in a home theater setup.
The 3.1 is only sold in pairs. So it's very doubtful you could get single 3.1 for a center anyway.
This is not true. Both Gallo and my dealer confirmed for me that I could purchase a single reference 3.1. When I corresponded with them about this approximately a little more than one year ago, they confirmed that Anthony Gallo himself uses three 3.1s in his home theater setup.
That's interesting, I hadn't contacted Gallo about it, but I had read that they were only available as pairs.
Thanks for the correction.
P.S. The place I'd read this was my owners manual...

"The Nucleus Reference3 speakers are sold in mirror-imaged pairs"