Help chossing a good speaker. $ 3-5 K

Hi guys: Need some help. Trying to buy a good pair of speakers. I listen mostly to Classic, Jazz and some Rock from the 60-70's. The room is small (13 * 10 * 9). I have a Mc MC 352. I have looked at Harbeth (M30, SHL-5), ATC (SCM 19, 35 and 40) and Dynaudio Confidence C1. I'm looking for clear, non congested sound. I do have a REL strata III on hand that I could use to extend the lower frequency if a feel I need it. I usually listen at no more than 75-80 dB. Thanks in advance.

PS: this is a review/opinion based blind purchase. Dallas is an underserved City and the ones I have auditioned are too expensive or I did not like.
ebenai
I think the Dynaudio C1's (used) would be an excellent choice for your room. I have a pair and are great for near field listening. I also have a Rel B3 sub which is the icing on the cake.
Aerials 7Bs sound quite good with my McIntosh. The 6Bs or 5Bs I think would work fine for you as well. You'll be substantially under $3k used.
KEF Reference 201/2. Love KEF for natural clarity and musicality. Good fit for your room size and can be found for $3K new.
Ebenai:

How did you like the Harbeth M30's? Given your room, equipment and musical tastes I think you will be hard pressed to do better. I ran a pair of Compact 7's in a 11 X 11 room some years back and they had plenty of bass for that space. I think with the M30's you could sell the sub and invest the cash elsewhere in your system to really bring out the best in your speakers.
With the the Mac gear, Klipsch all the way, how about in that price range some Belles? will sound great.

Harbeth's are awesome too.