High efficient speakers

I have a 8 Watt 300B amp and need a high efficient 90+ DB speaker. The depth of the speaker can go to 14"/16". Budget 4/5k used

My speakers I have now are the Audio Note J/SPe speakers. I want a fuller sound from top to botton. Speakers that must be biwired are out.

Room size 13' x 30'(opens into the kitchen) Ceiling starts from the back wall at 10' and climbs to 22'. The J's do sound very good in this space but I think I can do better.

I am looking at the DeVore 9 and S8 speakers. Any feedback on these models?

I do not like to fall asleep when I listen to music so a dynamic sounding speaker would be prefered over a lifeless one.

What speakers would you recommend?
128x128glory
Glory

The DeVore's are good. You might also look at the Reference 3A line of speakers. Seems like they are about 90+ db. Just as important they come alive with low power amps and they can really fill a room, even a large room.
I used to be a dealer for them.
Hi Mikiec8,
They are made by ste labs aka sertech electronics in san jose, ca. If you google ste labs avatar they're website comes up. Robert is the guy I bought them from. He also builds them. They sold me a pair of them for $6700. I've NEVER spent anywhere near that much for any single piece of equiptment I've ever had but after I heard these I couldn't stop thinking about the way they sounded. I had to have them! If your ever in san jose I strongly suggest going by sertech and giving them a listen. To give you an idea of what I compare them too. I've had revel salons, wilson watt puppys, duntech soveriens, sonus faber cremonas, and my home theater is all sonus faber home with jl audio f113 7.1 setup.
Hi Doggg, unfortunately I'm in Toronto, Canada. I do visit SF/SJ occasionally, so I'll definitely make it a point to check them out the next time I'm in the area. The speakers you're comparing them to are certainly no slouches either, so they must sound pretty good.
Thanks
Doggg,
I'm confused.
'You've never spent anywhere near $6700 for a piece of equipment' 'but you've had revel salons, wilson watt puppy's.'
The speakers you've had are much more expensive than $6700?
Thanks.