Vandersteen 2WQ vs Martin Logan Depth

My 2-Way monitors have Accuton drivers and are very fast and high resolution. I am looking for a fast, musical and accurate subwoofer.

I have tried the REL R35 and B&W ASW 750, but these subwoofers were slow, and were not able to match my speakers' speed and resolution.

After doing some research, I have filtered down to Vandersteen 2WQ and Martin Logan Depth (or Depth i). I am open to other suggestions also.

Which of these subwoofers are fast, and which one do you think will blend better with my speakers.
bssk
they are different, the Vandersteen is a music only, don't really do much to help with LFE effects no matter how you hook it up. Martin logan is excellent on movies and music, but not as musical, but it's a toss up.

I think the Velodyne DD15 is the best musical sub I have heard. I currently have an SVS PC Ultra, which is incredible for HT but needed a Velodyne SMS-1 system to tune well for music.

I have never had a JL Sub in my system, but they are universally loved.
Thank you for your response, Macdadtexas. I am looking for a subwoofer that is great for music in my 2- channel setup. The Velodyne DD-15 is out of my budget. I will check the JL subs as per your recommendation.

More suggestions welcome, Audiogoners.
Since you've asked for more suggestions ... I've not heard the 2WQs but have heard the ML Depth when I was evaluating subs for my 2-channel music system. I found the ACI Titan XL more musically satisfying than the ML (or others I heard including REL, B&W, Klipsch, etc.) I played bass heavy music with mains off for evaluation. The Titan sounded most musical to my ears.