Hegel H300 vs Naim Supernait 2 vs Modwright KWI200

I'm still trying to find a solid state integrated amp for my AE1 Mk3 SE.

I can tryout the Naim with the local dealer. But there is no dealers for the other 2 brands.

Other suggestions welcome.

Thanks in adv,

K
kschiu
I had the Modwright KWI-200 and thought it was an excellent IA, especially since my speakers are rated at 84dB
the KWI-200 had no trouble driving them, lots of head room and sounded great with some warmth....not sure what coarse sounds like, but for me the MW performed well within my system. In fairness I have not heard the Hegel, so I have no base to compare the two. If the Hegel is working for you that's great.
My recently acquired Musical Fidelity M6Si is an impressive sounding integrated as well! Can be had for under $3,000 too!
"04-01-15: Beatlebum
My recently acquired Musical Fidelity M6Si is an impressive sounding integrated as well! Can be had for under $3,000 too!
Beatlebum (System | Threads | Answers | This Thread)"

Did you actually listen to it yet? I tried some of the newer MF integrateds and was surprised at the sound quality. They sound absolutely nothing like the FM products that were made in the UK.
Zd542,

Sounds excellent to my ears in my room with my system. As far as I know, Musical Fidelity products are designed in the UK, built in Taiwan, and QC/QA takes place again in the UK. MF products have been produced like this for decades.

Honestly I cannot hear where things are built! Just funnin'which ya!
Beatlebum(((Honestly I cannot hear where things are built! Just funnin'which ya!)))

If you cant hear then, maybe you can feel this.

A fellow purchased a MF A5 CD player not all that long ago
Our Tech gets told Today we don't support that model any more.
Made in USA sounds like a better investment.
JohnnyR