Any B&W 802D/800D alternatives looks and sound?

I'm looking for a speaker that sounds as good or better then the 802D/800D speakers and also look just as great or better! So far I haven't liked the look of the Maggies or the Martin Logan's but I haven't done much more looking then that. Any other speakers out there that can produce the imaging that a B&W can and also look good while doing it for less?
mstang1988
I have heard the B&W's using McIntosh and quality set up. Legacy Audio in their new HD series an option to hear. The B&W is a warmer sound ( with the mac's) or as some say... neutral. The Legacy is more defined or revealing. Meaning bad recordings will be more obvious. A lot of people did not like the older Legacy line. The HD series is a completely new sound. Hope you find what you are looking for......
Thanks for all the suggestions. Is there an area on the forumn boards with a majority of the hi-fi speaker makers listed?
Look at Eggleston Andras.

If you are looking for the same looks and sound for less, check out B&W's own Nautilus 802 and 800's here on Audiogon.
I am a bit surprised that nobody has asked you yet what amps you are intending to use with the speakers? I like Avalon speakers and that is why I own a pair of Opus Ceramique but in the end it's all a matter of taste and system synergy. I personally don't like the 802's because of what I would desribe as incoherent sounding. I also think of them as being "slow".