Easy to drive large speakers for Rock & Roll?

I am looking for a pair of easier to drive speakers for Rock music, I like to listen to my music pretty loud. I have a pair of Hyperion 938's & while I love the way these speakers can rock & go low I find them a little too bright for my tastes. I am driving them with a Rogue Atlas stereo amp using EL34's, these speakers are very easy to drive which I like. I am looking for a pair of speakers that I can drive with about 50 watts of tubes, had plenty of solid state amps & just love the magic of tubes. I like dynamic speakers with large drivers. I have had VS MK4 jr's, Vandy 2CE's, B&W's & now the Hyperions. I have heard some Klipsch speakers & don't want to really go that route either. So what are my choices in the under $2,000 range used?
fishwater
There's a number of easy answers to your question (in no particular order):

Altec Model 19
Altec 604-8K
Tannoy System 15 DMT II

All are high sensitivity (95+ dB) with easy impedance curves.

I use the latter two. I prefer low- or zero-feedback MOSFET amps, but they'll work with most anything from 300B and up (powerwise).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Joel.
play with room placement...any speaker can sound too bright if not set up in the right place.
I used to have a set of Tyler Ref 1's with matching sub, sounded awesome but never had the impact I was looking for. If I had the money I would move up the line but I need to stay under $2,000. I think for me what I have found is larger drivers tend to have the impact I am looking for. The last thing I want is "polite" or "laid back" speakers. I am not a bass fiend or I would go back to solid state but I definitely want as close to a live concert experience as possible in my playback.