Your last speaker?

Curious did anyone stop looking?
Obviously synergy is paramount therefore what components took your system THERE?
pedrillo
They probably won't be my last, but I'm currently very happy with my Thiel 1.6's.
Linkwitz Orion. Some day I might get around to adding the basket mounted midrange, rear tweeter, and Thors.
I'm done.

Got to where I am (6 active pair)over the course of 30 years and a long lived association with Maggies and B&Ws prior but have heard countless brands, models and designs over the years.
Last speakers? This is Audiogon where some change their speakers nearly as often as their socks.
Actually, I've had my Meadowlark Audio Kestrel Hot Rods for four years. Almost an eternity here. There have been other speakers in my system and a pair of Proac Response 1.5s are playing now. The components in my modest system give me plenty of musical enjoyment. I can't see how to improve without spending buckets of money which seems a waste considering my satisfaction level.
I found my last speaker that I have not even bought yet...Vandersteen 5A. I like its sound, its image and depth, the powered woofers and bass EQ feature that would adjust to mazimize performance in all but the most help-less rooms, it is a true statement speaker that sells for what some makers sales tax would be.