Stereophile claims about Magico

Stereophile claims Magico has revolutionized loudspeaker design. All I see is standard design. Only 1 thing is slightly new, carbon nano tubes the carbon fiber cones already been done, aluminum cabinets been done. The driver array 1 tweeter 1 mid 2 woofers been done to death. The way magico attaches drivers old as the hills Ive got 50 year old loudspeakers that mount simlar. The way he designs crossovers is fairly standard. So whats the revolution the nano carbon tubes? Or just another bold claim on mag cover to sell issues.
128x128johnk
Sirspeedy you have the post wrong. Thread is not about performance of magico its about the interview with Alen. Where he said hes the only one advancing loudspeaker design past 15 years and everything hes done is new. When all of its standard design and he insulted so many wonderful loudspeaker designers who actualy did come up with unique designs that advanced loudspeaker art. Plus like you say about you buddy whos scared of purchasing because of what he reads in forums. Well folks will read the Wolf interview and think its true when it a bunch of BS. Sound of magico is not what we are talking about. Just Wolfs large head and how a respected audio mag could print such BS...
Johnk,you kinda missed my point.
I like the Magico philosophy,and products alot.I also like many other products.

Because I trust my sensibilities,and need no reinforcement.I'm sure many others feel the same way.
Sirspeedy - Pathetic indeed. What is up with that?? It seems like some sort of primal fear or need. Look at the commotion AW interview is causing . Much slurring about subjects that were taken completely out of context by people that I doubt even read it.

Johnk - are you just regurgitating Hansen verbiage or did you actually read the interview? Where on earth does wolf says that
he said hes the only one advancing loudspeaker design past 15 years and everything hes done is new.
What exactly is
bunch of BS
And how do you know how big Wolf head is? Have you ever seen him?
This is unbelievable