1, 2 , 3 , 4, etc of speaker mod / upgrade

I have a great pair of speakers - 20 years old - top of the line, I want to upgrade. Someone told me to upgrade them in steps rather than an all out upgrade and assess after each step the improvement. I guess, sometimes it does not work out and you have to go back. Which are the steps in order. These are my thoughts
1. Binding posts - Brand recommendation?
2. Internal wiring - Brand recommendation?
3. Speaker cloth over drivers - Brand recommendation?
4. Crossover capacitors - Brand recommendation?
5. Crossover coils - Brand recommendation?
Thanks in advance for responding
dcaudio
#4 and #5 make the biggest difference.

For my speakers it used Hovland, (but If I do it again nowadays it could be a different brand)

For coil I used alpha core copper foil.

these things get very $$$ these days.
Thanks everyone. The speakers are in excellent condition. I would not consider this project if they were not. It is a large European speaker 4ft tall by 1 ft by 2 ft.
Uses KEF B139 in bass; KEF B100 for low mid; Isophone dome for mid upper and Audax for tweeter.
Speakers have been owned by me for 24 years. Max 2,000 hours. Sound amazing still.
There is no reconing, rot, etc as I can see - spell or hear.
Does this change the priorities?
Take a look at humblehomemadehifi dot com. Tony Gee is the site owner and speaker design. He has a lengthy review on various capacitors. You may find this useful.
I built a pair of LS3/5A's back in 1980, using the KEF drivers(I'm guessing you meant B110), Marshall's orginal crossover design and then a pair of actively bi-amped subs(loaded with the B139's). The reason I mention this: The drivers are excellent, but can use Mortite or Plumber's Putty(sticky and pliable) on the stamped steel frames to tame their resonances. Michael Percy Audio also sells materials to damp the inside of the cabinet's walls(without changing the volume).