What is under $5k speaker with best bass slam?

Let's forget everything else. The bass should not necessarily go deep down to whale's voice territory.

Simply, what speaker <$5k has best bass slam?
Define bass slam? I don't know. Something I can feel with my body. Thump, slam, shockwave, etc.

Accompanied electronics? I don't know. Let's just talk about the speaker's potential.

Thanks

Doug
dh4kim
I agree with most of these, especially the Gallo Ref 3.1 (with the bass amp), and especially the Klipsch K-horns. Those are, to me the be-all, end-all in Rock speakers. Additionally, for "slam" the Definitive Technology SC 7000 are pretty awe inspiring. One last vote, the best slam I that I have ever heard, was a buudy's Joseph Audio Monitors with a Talon sub. The sub definitely helped.
The Focus Line LS-6 from AV123 will outclass all others listed so far in terms of bass slam IMHO. Nothing that I know of can best these speakers in terms of bass slam at their price point. (They have 16 woofers total!). The MSRP of a pair of LS-6 are around $4400.
count me down with the quality sub addition. hz. range can be tailored to whatever program you play and volume as well. it's practical in size, purpose and cost. otherwise you are getting into the hearing range of music that is extremly a personal thing. want SLAM? get a sub!