Upgrading from Kharma 3.2 to Verity Parsifal

Hello my friends!

My question is if this upgrade really worths the money. What do you think about these two speakers? Has anybody compared them side by side or heard them both extensively?
Is there a downside in this upgrade?
What I'm looking here is more bass, higher SPL's, and maybe a bit swetter timbre.

What are your ideas?

Regards,

Michael

ACA.gr
argyro
Hi Argyro,

Just wanted to write to say congratulations! Glad you are enjoying music with the new speakers.

All the best,

Tom
Thanks a lot my friends!
I'm really so excited about my new speakers!

Regards,

Michael
Its been almost two months with the Verity Sarastro and all I can say is WOW. Everyday that I listen to this speakers is like hearing it for the first time. This shows how excited I am.
Basically this speaker does everything right. The most amazing part is that it is so musical without lacking transparency and definition. A trully magical combo. I have the Gryphon Diablo integrated amp which really drives the speakers to its limits together with an EMM LABS CDSA player.
The soundstage is huge and the whole presentation is so real that it is spooky. You can hear every bit of spatial information.
And of course they can play rock at ear bleeding levels.
Guys Im realy excited about my move and I would like to thank everyone for your answers, especially Cencline that was the first one to propose to me the Sarastro.

Regards,

Michael
Congratulations. I bet now with your new speakers you can listen at higher volume without afraid it will cracking your woofer.
Thanks Sebastian.

What you said is so true. With the kharmas I was always looking at the woofers after a loud passage afraid that they would be damaged.

Michael.