Dali Helicon 800 Mk2 are stunning ?

I recently upgraded from Dali Helicon 400 to Helicon 800 Mk2. I went on a year long year long search before I chose the Helicon 400 originally, and the reviewer's were right - they are excellent! I bought the 800 Mk2 based on listening to the original 800, and my trust in the Helicon range, and have found them to be simply stunning in almost every way, fixing and improving on slight imperfections in the 400's
Are there others on this forum who have tried them? What are your thoughts?
mike60
Eps, you think the Euphonia warmer and rounder than Helicon? Nobody thinks that, including Dali. The general consensus is the Euphonia is more clinical and less warm.
Mike60, I'm using McIntosh MC2102 w/ the MS5's; 100 tube watts a side with great success. An email response from Dali convinced me to try tubes and I couldn't be happier. I would like to hear the MS5's and the Helicon 800 MKII in a side by side comparison though...on the other hand, maybe not :-( !!
As for a cable recommendation I think both Nordost and Synergistic Research work very well with Dali's. I run Helicon 400's and ran all Nordost cabling and enjoyed it very much. I am now stepping up to the Synergistic Research Tesla Accelerator, and all I can say is WOW.
Zeal, yep. Euphonia MS4 is warmer and rounder than Helicon 400 MkI. That's my experience.
Eps if you experienced the Euphonia MS4 as being warmer than the Helicon 400 MKI, than I think you would feel the difference as compared to the MKII version even more pronounced as Dali apparently got rid of the mid bass hump (warmth?) in the MKI version. Have you made a comparison between the MS4 & the 400 MKII version?