Green Mountain Audio Eos

GMA just posted information on their Eos line...

GMA Eos
128x128nrenter
If you're really interested, give Roy a call and see what he can do. There may be an owner in your area who would allow you give their speakers / system a listen.

Now, I highly doubt you'll find anyone with a set of Eos', but the Callistos will give you a good idea what you're in for. Roy claims even the low end Eos will out-perform the Callisto. Given how amazing I think my Callistos are, that's a bold statement to make.

I'd be surprised if I ever speak to someone with more passion about his craft than Roy Johnson.
I would echo that - and he provides unmatched service to his customers - always willing to go the extra mile (and then some). I started with the Europa's, then Callisto's and am fortunate enough to now have the Calypso's - Roy's speaker line is truly amazing.
Ah, good idea... I would love to hear some callistos or Eos... or any GMA speaker for that matter. I've read so much about them now but still have yet to actually hear any...
Has anyone had a chance to hear any of the Eos line yet or compare the different ones, i.e., Eos I vs II vs III?
I'm dying to know what these sound like.