Clement Perry's new reference speaker

I just got finished reading on the Stereo Times website a review of the Sunny Cable Magistic reference speaker by Clement Perry who is the publisher/founder of this website.

These speakers retail for $90000.00 a pair, they are a horn based speaker design. Mr Clement's reference was the highly regarded Dali Megaliners, untill he tried these in his home system.

I have never anywere read or talked to anyone who has ever heard Sunny Cables wires and speakers, only on the Stereo Times were they are quite impressed by this line of wires and now this reference speaker.

So, my question to you GON members, have any of you ever listened or auditioned Sunny Cable wires or their line of speakers, if so thanks for sharing
teajay
Tbg,

Reference 3A Grand Veenas were one of the speakers that I have hoped to hear but did not.....my lost.
If you do not mind me asking,
what room did you hear the EP-CS2s in ???
And what did you not liked about them.
I am not questioning your judgement. Just curious, that is all (I think there was more then one set-up. I could be wrong).

My visit to Reference Audio Mods room during 2008 CES was a positive one. $3000 speakers were set up in a difficult room but still managed to turn heads. Their set up was nice but hearing those CS2s with some modded tube gear were even more suprising. Also feeding them quality and less edgy source benefits their performence even farther(IMO).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I MAY NOT be as experienced like some hear, but my intentions are clear, uncolored and not influenced by anything or anyone.

I do NOT want this to become personal.....becouse it would be a suicidal.........not for me since I have nothing to loose. I don't kiss a...s, I don't suck up to no one. No need. I am myself - that is all.
My house is open for audiophiles, and healthy conversation - always.

We are all entitled to our opinion, whatever that opinion might be. But what gets me the most is, the opinion that becomes "the formula" that is being introduce as the rule for rest to follow.

I have absolutely nothing against Sunny speakers, what their are and what they represent. They might be excellent speakers for someone with room, components that would do them justice. Are these the Best ?.........is there such an animal?........is there a system which is a true reference for the rest?......is it within our reach?.......so many questions. I don't think there is a definite answer.
DO YOU.......?????
I gotta hear those 90k speakers, like I like to hear many speakers, expensive and not so expensive. Heard the $270k Triolon horns last year and they didn't sound as wonderful as I would have expected, now the Classic Audios T1's at a mere $16k (still an awful lot of money to me) sounded lovely. Its all part of the love of hi-fi, but more importantly whats on the disc and how to extract all the information. Just like buying a car, we are all on a different affordability levels, that is life. Now, whether a hi-fi system that costs $400k is worth it is all down to the check holder. I would have to win the lottery to ever consider it. Is a system that cost $400k worth the difference over a system that cost $50K? for that last nth degree of sound, whatever it would be? Some would say yes, some would say no.
Mrjstark, I thought it was at least implicit in what I said that I think there is NO best speaker and NO speaker that everyone will like.
I think that folks like Clement P,and Greg Petan deserve some real credit!Not so much for their own opinions about "sonic attributes" of a given component,but for the hospitable characteristics portrayed here!!
I mean,to give out an invite to other hobbyists(many complete strangers),to come to their homes for a listen,is "amazingly" good natured!!
Very fine "chaps",IMO!!