Quicksilver amps an appropriate match for Wilson Sophia?

My Quicksilver mini mites work OK with Wilson Sophia IIs, but I'm constantly wondering how well the higher powered QS monoblocks would fare. Very interested in the V4, the Silver 88 or even the mid-monos. Which do you think would sound best, and why?

Listening to mostly vinyl in an 11 x 16 x 9 dedicated room. My VTL ST150 bests the QS mini mites (especially in low end impact), but not by much.
allison2
Looking at specs alone, the Mini Mites are ridiculously underpowered for Sophia IIs. If you consider the fact that double the power produces 3 more dB, the Mid Monos aren't going to make any difference from the Mini Mites. The Silver 88 and V4 will be a better match.

Years ago, I had a pair of Mid Monos driving Alon Model V's with similar efficiency to your Sophia's. The sound was wonderful at low listening levels, but I constantly battled the urge to turn up the volume which led to obvious distortion. I was frustrated with the situation and eventually sold the Mid Monos and bought 100 watt tube amps that allowed the Alons to open up. The Mid Monos whetted my appetite for tubes, but I made a bad decision matching them to inefficient speakers.
I expected the mini mites to be underpowered and sound terrible, but suprisingly, they sounded OK. I didn't notice increased distortion, but I also don't typically listen at extreme volumes either. Compared to the higher powered VTL ST150, the QS minis lacked a bit of dynamics, detail and soundstage. Between these amplifiers, not really a fair comparison, which is why I'm always wondering about how those V4s would sound. The Silver 88s are supposed to be well suited for difficult loads, for which the Sophia IIs may qualify.
What type tube are you using now? If you go with the 88 you must use a KT88 tube. The V4 and mid- monos will allow you to use different type tubes. Just remember there is a big difference in the type of tubes that are used. I have a QS Silver 70 and I like the option of using different tubes.