Crossover-less Speakers

I'd like to hear from those of you who transitioned to crossover-less speakers. I have a pair of Thiel CS 2 2s. I like 'em but I'm curious about the full-range crossover-less speaker types. I'd like to know what speaker you have and what speaker you traded up from. Are you getting the full range from your spkrs? Are you experiencing any peaks and valleys in the frequency response? Are you happy with the lows or are you augmenting with a powered sub? Thanks.
128x128mdeblanc
I susect that currently "true cross-overless" and "true full range" speakers may not truly exist, if reasonable expectations of accuracy are desired.
I did but have not heard any single driver that I could unconditionally recommend. All are idiosyncratic and you have to accept each's limitation, just like any speaker.

I am now leaning to 2 way / no x-over like Epos, Andra I, etc. or Shadorne's suggestion of active.

My dream would be Audio Technologies Flex driver run full range and hi-pass a tweeter over 6kHz. Note that these drivers are in the $20,000 Peak speakers.
I was very pleased with my old Sonus Electa Amators and Minima Amators of past. They used a very minimalist crossover, which yeilded very good damping of the drivers, and thus a very dynamic pressentation!
Only problem was that these speakers were finicky to the power being pressented to them. Rather, the voltage out of the wall!
When the voltage was high, say 124 or above, (at night), the sound was dark and rather bland. During lower voltage, the sound was simply SUPERB!!!
Bobby Palkovic from Merlin mentioned something about this in conversation. I wonder is this is common to many simple or crossoverless designs?
I own Bastanis prometheus speakers. It does have one cap and two resistors yet the manufacturer still calls it crossoverless. To me crossoverless means zero caps and resistors. Having said that the speakers are the only component I have no plans on replacing right now. They are the most live like speakers I have heard.
Zu has all this figured out. Contact them and find your answer. I owned Goldmund, Avalon, NHT, Magnepan, DIY, Vandersteen, Aerial, Spendor, Sound Labs, QUAD, JBL, and many others over the years. Zu has it all figured out.