What Happened to Thiel?

I've been trying to reach Thiel Audio. Their web site is down and their phone is always busy. Anybody have any idea what's going on?
coyolxauhqui
Rumour has it that Thiel is working on a new larger (than the 3.7) flagship model.
Thiel went to crutchfield to get a national outlet for his product remember that thiel is in business to make money and from what i read has also lost a few retailers recently , i for one will soon have to travel 60 miles to hear his product (goodbye to buying any more of his products )and so far as the 3.7 is concerned the models i have seen the fit of the aluminum dome on the top have of the speaker sucks ,,you could cut your hand running your fingers on the bottom edge and what a lousy fit ,not for 10 grand ,,its something you would see in a cheap mass market product but thats just my opinion...
I heard the 3.7 again at the RMAF this year. The system sounded a whole lot better than when I heard them at the Stereophile show in L.A. in June of 2006. But, I am sorry, they still look awefully ugly.

I spoke with the Thiel rep a little bit. They are indeed working on a replacement of 7.2 based on the new technologies from the 3.7. But the model 6 will remain as is.

FrankC
According to Thiel's web site, the CS 6's were discontinued in March of '07.
That's odd. I spoke to someone at Thiel who said there were no plans to replace the 7.2 anytime soon.

The rumors of a replacement for the 3.6 went on for many years before anything actually materialized. So history might suggest that nothing in terms of a single box full-range speaker is just around the corner.

Seems to be more emphasis on home theater in recent years.

Rob