What Happened to Thiel?

I've been trying to reach Thiel Audio. Their web site is down and their phone is always busy. Anybody have any idea what's going on?
coyolxauhqui
Crutchfield is only authorized to sell Thiel online. If you want to see a model, you'll need to go to a local authorized dealer.
Thiel's updated web site now reports that the new 3.7's are being delivered.
Well I don't get it personally. I used to Sell Thiel on a retail level, and you really need a good high end location, with good sales representation, to exploit the value and selling points to customers, as to why some should pay good money for speakers. I always liked the product overall, owned a couple pair, and it was a good gig.
Now, I dunno! I hope it works out for em. Must have done their homework I suppose.
Anywhooz, I just don't see em selling as many Theils. But what do I know. They could be doing better than ever through Crotchfelt, for all I know. Personally, I think it's the beginning of the end for Thiel, going down this route.
Oh well. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out over time
In the recent past Thiel's 7.2's have appeared and disappeared on Thiel's web site. Thiel now lists the the 7.2's as one of their discontinued models. Thiel must really think they've got something special with the 3.7's. Since the 3.7's announcement/introduction they've discontinued the previously higher (than the previous 3 series) priced 6's and 7.2's. The 3.7's are now Thiel's top of the line.