Intuitive Summits & R.S. Audio Sasons?

Anyone heard either or both of these ?

From what I've seen and read, both seem very well designed and are contstructed with extremely heavy granite cabinets.

VAC 220 Standard Signature monos will provide the necessary juice, so the control factor wouldn't seem to be a major issue for either one.

I'd like to keep the topic on the Sasons and Summits only, please.

Thanks,
128x128rx8man
I'm a new owner of the Sasons with the crossovers in the stands. The sound has changed profoundly over about 400 hours of play. Timbre has become much more accurate.

I play classical clarinet, & accurate timbre colorations make a tremendous difference for how I experience my music. The Sasons project accurate timbre nuances: a viola DOES resonate differently from a violin, drum heads & cymbals resonate differently depending on where they're struck, etc.

I assume that the Sason's are still 'acclimating' to my other components, and their magic will become even more alluring. What fun!

I'm not familiar with the Summits. I can tell you that these monitors profoundly outperformed Focus Audio fs688's and (the original wood, not mixing) Avalon Monitors.
Good luck in your search Rx8man.
Thanks Rubinken, I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of Avalon monitors and the Eclipses before discovering these two hidden gems, glad I waited.

My speaker search has been well-reinforced with unanimous remarks from the various owners (some of which I did not know existed till now) that I would feel very confident of excellent sonics.
FWIW These speakers are on my short list of monitors to audition

I know that Robert and co at RSAD have graciously offered to put me up for a night and hear these for myself

Robert I haven't forgotten the offer let me clear my schedule and I will take you on this

Cheers
Rx8man, the Avalons I owned that I mentioned in my earlier post were the original Eclipses and a pair of Eclipse Classics. Neither of these remotely approach the performance of the Sason's in my humble opinion.