Harbeth Experts

I'm kind of puzzled by the Harbeth speaker line.
They offer 4 speakers that appear to be roughly the same size and price.
How do the Monitor 30, Super HL5, Compact 7ES and LS 3/5A differ?
Which is the "standout" of the line sonically?
128x128dweller
Glai - For what it is worth, I am using all Cardas Cross in my system--interconnect and speaker cable. I landed on Cardas Cross (as opposed to Golden Cross, Purist Audio, Audioquest and something else I can't remember) after several months of auditioning cable. I was looking for something in a dark and euphonic direction (anything remotely bright--or one might say, "overly revealing in the highs"--drives me nuts lately), and the Cross seemed to be a good blend of euphonic and still reasonably revealing. I changed speakers (from Vandersteen 3a sigs to the Harbeths) after that cable journey, and the mix seems fine with the Harbeths. In fact, I can safely say that I'm enjoying my system more now than in several years.
I tried the Nordost Blue heaven, Canare 4s11, ridge st audio Poeima and the nordost seem the most synergistic so far. Amps were Mc2275 and Arcam receiver.

I actually find the tonal balance and smoothness of the Harbeth very satisfying. It is not the last word in detail and the treble could be more open. The Nordost balanced them nicely. If there are success with other cables, I certainly like to try.

My other speakers are Avalon Diamonds & Quad 2805 and I still enjoy the Harbeth m30 tremendously. I like the M30 more than previously owned Cremona auditor, thiel 2.4, 1.6, Proac ref8s signature, spendor s3/5se. Harbeth is not instantly impressive but it proves it's worth after some mileage.

The only speaker that I remembered enjoying as much was the B&w 805S, That was when I first got my first pair of "hifi" speakers. I have no idea if I 'd like them now.
Avalon Diamond
Quad 2805
Harbeth Monitor 30

That's a very interesting and impressive collection. I am guessing you are finding the Harbeths to be less fussy -- MUCH less fussy -- about speaker cables than the other two. Yes?
Glai - Can't resist this further question as well: How does the Avalon sound compare to the Harbeths? I've been interested in Avalons b/c Steve Huntley, who has modified my pre-amp and Wadia CD player, likes them, and I like his work. But I also like my Harbeths. Thoughts?
Quick query, if you don't mind: I've always found that
planars somehow produce the most natural, non-mechanical
vocals. How do the Harbeth's vocals compare to the Quads?
Thanks in advance.