Horning Speakers Good or Great

Hi
I'm interested in hearing about opinions about Horning Speakers. Would they work well in a room 11x18 and close to the walls

I've auditioning varous speaker desgins and the Hornings are a speaker I would like to know more about
Unfortunately I have no way of listening to these myself and looking for public opinion

My sonic preferences are a very natural sound and highly musical presentation. Ideally the speaker would have a small footprint

Bass while important,lack of deep low end can be compromised provide the speaker is both highly musical and natural sounding
musicfile
no lasting opinion, but they reminded me of older klipsch models...the forte, etc. very dynamic.
When I heard them a couple of years ago at THE show, I was VERY impressed. It was a v high end vinyl rig w/Audio Note electronics, IIRC. Dynamic but not fatiguing. Terrific pace, plenty of detail. I thought they were very good, but no way to tell if they were great under show conditions and 10 minute audition. Would not surprise me to find out that they were very good. they were on my short list for best sound at show.
Thanks for all your helpfull suggestions

I would also be interested in hearing if there are any cheaper alternatives that you may know of that would be worth an audition