Looking for insight on the Green Mountain Europas

i have heard good things about these speakers. i am just curious to hear some opinions on them. if you own them or have heard them, compare them to other speakers you have heard. i just want to hear about their strengths and weaknesses.

thanks
jared
jrod_215
With all of these comments, if I didn't already own Europas, I'd buy a pair!
Italian,
while 200 hours sounds like a lot of time, the Europa's become very seductive at around 1000 hours. Much smoother midrange. I echo the above statements with the exception of the comment about vocal quality....in my opinion, this is where the Europa's really shine. VERY realistic voices and instruments. The vast majority of my friends and associates are musicians and they all agree the Europa is a "scary real" sounding speaker. If they have any weakness, it's the lowest octave of bass. Having said that, on 90 plus percent of my music collection, the bass response was fine. Highly recommended, especially for the price. I lived with the Europa's for 2 years and now own the GMA Calypso's. The Europa's replaced a pair of ADS L-1290's, which the Europa destroyed. I agree with the others who say once you hear a true time/phase coherent speaker, you'll never go back. Enjoy
If someone prefers floorstanders, what's the next up from Europas in the gma lineup?