Integrated to go with KEF LS50

I am looking for a good integrated amp to pair with KEF LS50 speakers and
Dynaudio X32 speakers. I have Primaluna separates that are 45 or so watts per
channel) but sometimes want to just go in and fire up the old stereo and start
listening instead of warm up time etc. My Primaluna sounds great with the
majority of my music (acoustic, folk, jazz) but sometimes I would like to play
some King Crimson of something harder or not so well recorded. Any
recommendation on an integrated amp (I only have one shelf available) that would
work. Both of these speakers are around 86 db so more power would be great. I am
trying to keep it in the 2000.00 or less price range for new or used. I mainly
listen to cds through a Marantz 6005 cd player. Would an integrated be a smart
move. New to the site and saw so much for sale by members I just thought I would
ask. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. I am in Oklahoma so not much
chance of listening in any stores. Open to offers from members with equipment
for sale. Thanks.
128x128dylanfan
My friend and I both had Luxman amps before and one channel kept going out on mine and his. This was 80's Luxman but makes me kind of leery of Luxman stuff. It did sound good when it was working however.
Icecream I would love the Hegel 300 but that is out of my price range. Looking at the Hegel 80 now.
Sounds like we share some similar musical tastes. I use Prima Luna amps in two of my systems and the speakers involved are Ascend Acoustic Sierra 1 monitors and Opera Platea floor standers.

For yuks, I recently swapped in a Rega Brio integrated amplifier that I picked up for $600 new ($895 list), so I could add a turntable to the mix. The Brio has power to spare and is as enjoyable as the Prima Lunas.

I would consider it with the speakers you have.

Rich
I have heard good things about the Rega Brio. I will look into
It. Right now I am leaning towards the Hegel H70, H100 or the H80. Any thoughts on those?
Another option, instead of an integrated, that I use for my office setup is the Benchmark DAC2. This unit can be used as a digital pre-amp. That is you can plug your CD player, computer, and other digital inputs into it. It also has an analog input for something like an analog Tuner. The output of the DAC goes directly into a amp. I am using the Parasound A23 amp ($900 new, I paid $500 on eBay). This amp is what KEF has been demoing the KEF LS50 speakers with at shows. It sounds great, stunning if you consider the price. My amps are connected to my LS50 with Audience conductor speaker wires (I think that is the name). I got those on A'Gon for about $150. All this can be done USED for under $2000 from A'Gon or eBay (excluding the LS50's).

The volume control is on the DAC2. Just like an integrated.

There are many other DACs that you can configure the same setup. I plan on buying the PS Audio Direct Stream DAC for my main living room system to pair with KEF Blades later in the year.