Esoteric A-03 amp- opinions on them as mono-blocs

Hello members - I currently own one of these amps and really enjoy it. However, I was wondering if anybody has used them as mono-blocs and how was it sonically. The amp is rated at 50 watts of Class A power and would think that two of them would really get their arms around a set of speakers. So if anybody is using two of them as mono-blocs - drop me a note on what you think. Thank you in advance.
garebear
Hello Autosports - if I add another A-03 amp to my system - I would use them as monoblocs ....one amp for each speaker. Is that the same as bridging them ???? Your points are well taken as the amp is ohhh so sweet - but help me on that question.
......( silence ) ...the locusts have come and gone, yet again...now on to the next post and leave nothing behind of any worth.
Yes, that is the same as bridging them, unless you used them separately in 50 watt mode, which wouldn't make a lot of sense. If you bridge them, you will make the amp work much harder. So you will likely lose some delicacy. I personally would not do it, but your mileage (and preference) might vary. HK