Dynaudio C1 Bass

Hi,

I've been playing around with my Dynaudio C1 for quite a while (11 months to be exact) and still found it a bit shy of lower bass. This experience seems to contradict with all the good reviews that I read about this small speaker. I'm using Pass Labs X350.5. Sources include Meridian 588 and Esoteric X-01 Limited SACD.

Thanks.
wilmak
Going to borrow a radio shack spl from my friend and do some tests next week. But will first try to move around the speakers this weekend.
Goatwuss,

I've borrowed the radio shack spl from my friend. But I encountered some technical difficulties on using the meter.

1. Where can you find the cable for connecting the meter to the PC? It is basically a RCA to the PC mini plug.

2. I'm not sure how to setup the meter. For example, there are the 'Range', 'db' and 'fast/slow' settings that I couldn't figure out the correct combinations of them.

3. On the software usage, could you give me some quick tips or tricks as well.

Thanks a lot
Wilmak, what about the stands you are using? I heard same monitor speakers on different stands sounding very different, including the bass extension.
Dynaudio makes the stand, are you using it?
Hi Wilmak - Detailed instructions for using RoomEQWizard and setting up the meter can be found here:

http://www.hometheatershack.com/roomeq/wizardhelp/help_en-GB/html/index.html

Radio shack should have whatever cables you need
Goatwuss

I'm Wilmak's friend with the Radio Shack meter; can a stereo plug be used with the software ? I understand the phono plug on the meter is mono only