Basement system for $5000 or less

I am interested in putting together a dedicated audio system for a 14 x 13 x 8 finished basement room. I would like to use all tube-based gear, if possible, and I would be listening primarily to jazz with occasional classical and rock. I would like some recommendations for the following:
1. Preamp (tubes)
2. Amp (tubes)
3. CD player
4. Speakers
I am willing to buy used, and would like to keep the total price less than $5000. Recommend to your hearts content!
Thanks,
Dave
droz
Dave, forgot to mention the two Chinese 12AX7 tubes that come with the Jolida 1501RC are nothing special and actually hold back the sonics this unit is capable of. I changed the Chinese tubes out to Electro-Harmonix and noticed a very obvious improvement. A friend of mine in Tampa just put NOS (from the 1950s) Dutch Amperex 12AX7s in his Art Audio Vinyl One and advised that the improvement was spectacular. I plan to try these in the Jolida 1501RC.
Ok I'll bite:
1. Preamp- None
2. Amp- Conrad johnson MV-52 tube amplifier
$900 used
3. CDP- Mcintosh MCD201 CD/SACD w built in volume control
$1800 used
4. Speakers- Devore Gibbon Super 8
$2100 used
5. Lokie consulting fee- $200
Dave,

I know you said "all tube" but I do have another suggestion. One of my system iterations uses a Red Wine Audio Clari-T amplifier w/volume control. It is very good with the right speaker. I'm currently using it with my Hemp Acoustics. It is a very good system and it is very inexpensive for the sound quality it achieves. I use a variety of CD players with it. Here's the prices:

Red Wine Audio Clari-T (full upgrades, used) $425
Meridian 508-24 (used) $1000-1200
Hemp Acoustics DIY speakers $600

Total=$2025 or less if you get a lesser CD player

If you substitute a Cary CD-308, Consonance 120 Linear, etc., you can drop the price to well under $2000 and have a great sounding basement system.

There's always more than one way to skin a cat.........

Enjoy,

TIC
Does anyone know of dealers for Totem Acoustics, Jolida, and Vandersteen in Illinois (central Illinois preferably)? Again, thanks for all the advice.

Dave