Basement system for $5000 or less

I am interested in putting together a dedicated audio system for a 14 x 13 x 8 finished basement room. I would like to use all tube-based gear, if possible, and I would be listening primarily to jazz with occasional classical and rock. I would like some recommendations for the following:
1. Preamp (tubes)
2. Amp (tubes)
3. CD player
4. Speakers
I am willing to buy used, and would like to keep the total price less than $5000. Recommend to your hearts content!
Thanks,
Dave
droz
Here is my second system; the prices are for new pieces of equipment:

Jolida JD1501RC integrated amp $650
Consonance CD-120 Linear cdp $700
Buggtussel Somu speakers $1000
PAD Musaeus 2m speaker cables $450
PAD Musaeus 1m RCA inteconnects $300

TOTAL $3100
Dave, forgot to mention the two Chinese 12AX7 tubes that come with the Jolida 1501RC are nothing special and actually hold back the sonics this unit is capable of. I changed the Chinese tubes out to Electro-Harmonix and noticed a very obvious improvement. A friend of mine in Tampa just put NOS (from the 1950s) Dutch Amperex 12AX7s in his Art Audio Vinyl One and advised that the improvement was spectacular. I plan to try these in the Jolida 1501RC.
Ok I'll bite:
1. Preamp- None
2. Amp- Conrad johnson MV-52 tube amplifier
$900 used
3. CDP- Mcintosh MCD201 CD/SACD w built in volume control
$1800 used
4. Speakers- Devore Gibbon Super 8
$2100 used
5. Lokie consulting fee- $200
Dave,

I know you said "all tube" but I do have another suggestion. One of my system iterations uses a Red Wine Audio Clari-T amplifier w/volume control. It is very good with the right speaker. I'm currently using it with my Hemp Acoustics. It is a very good system and it is very inexpensive for the sound quality it achieves. I use a variety of CD players with it. Here's the prices:

Red Wine Audio Clari-T (full upgrades, used) $425
Meridian 508-24 (used) $1000-1200
Hemp Acoustics DIY speakers $600

Total=$2025 or less if you get a lesser CD player

If you substitute a Cary CD-308, Consonance 120 Linear, etc., you can drop the price to well under $2000 and have a great sounding basement system.

There's always more than one way to skin a cat.........

Enjoy,

TIC