Which $7000 speakers to ask Santa?

I am considering forking out up to $7,000 maximum on a used pair of floorstanders that need to be my last pair (joke! at least last me 5-10 yrs and stop upgrading). Room is 13*21*7 and the rest of the system is slightly on the warm side of neutral so my preference goes for neutral to revealing speakers with very tight bass and lower mid (room accoustic tendency to emphasize the 100-500 Hz). On my short list are:
- Verity Audio Parsifal Encore
- Avalon Ascendant Gen II(new tweeter with more bite than gen I)or Opus Ceramic
- JM Lab Diva Utopia Be

I would love full range but not at the expense of bass quality so a 28-30Hz min can do if of high quality.

Any suggestions?

Txs
beheme
Garry:

really appreciate the letter to Santa and the rec for Focus Audio...so close to me that I tend to forget about this brand!
Try Legacy Audio Focus 20/20, 16Hz-30Khz (+/- 2db),ability to play a large variety of material musically from pipe organ and full symphony to techno and rock. They retail at around $6500, are extremely well built and a tremendous value for the money with no markup do to import, distributors, etc....If you have questions on them,let me know as I own a pair and am very pleased.

see the Stereophile review of them in 2004.
Used Avantegarde Duo's.Think that the Parsifal is excellent choice.Audio Physic Virgo III's would save money I have allways dug there sound (though I had smaller ones).Might also check the new B&W 803D ($8K list-room to make a deal)which goes as low as previous 802N (due to third 7" Nomex driver making them taller)and has a really exceptional tweeter.Those or a used pair of Revel Studio's are big bold speakers that will work with music across the board from small ensemble jazz to rock and large orchestral music.
Chazz
Edgarhorn Titan II with Seismic sub http://www.edgarhorn.com/
great speakers and if you order the non-finished version for lot less than $7K