THE Show 07

Tyler Acoustics is not going to THE Show this year. I was hoping to hear the Woodmere II. Ty told me that there is a company that will be showing his PD 15. Anyways any Audiogon member going (Jan 8-11). I moved here in Las Vegas, so i wont miss this show.
rneclps
I have been attending to THE show and never to CES. I would like to see the CES but i dont know how to get a badge. Anyone from audiogon can hook me up, will greatly appreciated.

patrick
Patrick:

Go here:

http://registration.expoexchange.com/ShowCES071/

Fill in your name, the name of the company you work for and you're good to go.

Regardless of who your affiliated with, they can be connected to "Consumer Electronics" either through Software, Computers, Advertising, Wristwatches, CD players, Cell Phones, TV, Home Theater, Automobiles or whatever.
I have a question, since most of the high end was moved to the Venetian, how many other vendors will be at the St.Tropez? Will there be a shuttle or will I have to drive there? I also live in Las Vegas and called the St.Tropez for an answer with no results.
There is always a shuttle running between The Show, CES and all hotels that have displays.

I always rent a car and park at one hotel and grab a ride on the shuttle. When the show closes for the day and the lines for a cab is an hour, I jump in my rent car and find a peaceful restaurant for dinner.