speakers similar to Magico Mini's

What other speakers are available that are sealed box with first order crossovers and high quality drivers? Either stand mount like the Magico or a floor stander but with a price tag a good deal south of the 22K. I have not heard the Magico's but I always seem to prefer the sound of sealed speakers. I have original B&W CM1's which are infinite baffle but not first order crossovers which sound very good and Triad 3's which have first order crossovers and are in my second system and I always am taken with the sound.
rhljazz
I can custom build you a loudspeaker I only use very high quality transducers, electrical parts and cabinets check my feedback.
If you spend that kind of money on those speakers and the Slimdevices is your primary source you are doing them disservice.
Rhljazz, have you thought of taking a cheaper option in monitors and integrating them with a stereo pair of seal boxed subwoofers? I think that the finest top end that you can get is probably in the ported Talon Hawk monitors and I have linked these with a pair of Velodyne DD12 subs in 2 channel. As the key advantage of sealed seems to be in the bass region, I think this is a very cost effective and interesting alternative. If you want to go completely OTT you might add a pair of supertweeters to this set up (I use the Townshend supertweeters). The only challenge then becomes one of integrating them into your system and room. This seems to exceed any single boxed designs that I know of, giving frequency extention of 17Hz-100Khz, exceptional speed and flexibility in set up.

I hope this does not seem too off beam and proves of some use.