HELP...Bubble Wrap Marks in PIANO BLACK Speakers??

I just purchased a pair of Piano Black speakers here on Audiogon. I received them today (9/12/06) nicely packed and carefully wrapped with bubble wrap. As I unpacked & unraveled the bubble wrap from each speaker, I noticed the bubble wrap left round shaped dot marks on the Piano Black finish of each speaker. It is not something that can be felt with the finger, so I thought it would wash off easily.

I tried cleaning with water, Windex & Orange BLAST Auto/Shop degreaser. Nothing worked. Then I tried Liquid Glass auto polish and Zymol cleaner wax. Still, I can't remove the bubble wrap markings. I even tried 70% rubbing alcohol in a tiny back corner. That did not work either.

I'm getting a bit nervous now, since these speakers were stored several months in this wrapping and they're all covered with the marks like leopard spots. I don't know if the marks will come out now, or how the Seller will respond to this. He is aware of the marks, but not that I can't get them out. I'd really like to remove the marks and to keep the speakers. Does anyone have suggestions for a cleaner for this?
tekhifi
Post removed 
Tvad:
Thanks for the vinegar tip. I tried it... but it did not work. I'm at a loss.
I don't have an answer, but if I had this problem, I would try contacting either the speaker manufacturer or a piano company such as Steinway and ask for suggestions. But I do know from experience that piano black finishes scratch very easily - even from light pressure - with the wrong cloth or cleaner. Hope this helps
Did any of the remedies tried make ANY improvement? Black finish is beautiful but a nightmare to keep from marks and superficial scratches. I have a black ebony piano and have had good luck with a good mildly abrasive car cleaner. It may be the bubble wrap etched into the finish for some reason.Was the original owner aware if these were on the finish before shipping?
You can try small amount of car "Bug and Tar" remover. If the suface have several coats of"clear" applied as the last coat (more than likely), then you should not worry about damaging the finish. It also have wax in it to enhance the lustre after rubbing.