Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
I use a few different speakers.Most modern speakers just sound too slow and smeared to me This seems to be a function of high power handling,rubber surrounds and long excursion cones.

Hence the gurrent interest in things like the Zu speakers.

I use a pair of late 60s Toshiba SS30s.These are high sensitivity 3 ways with cloth surrounds,light paper cones and alnico magnets.The tweeter is a bullet.They came with tiamping provision so Toshiba obviously had serious intentions for them.Fantastic sounding speakers but they need a good sub for the bottom octave.
I also have friends that use Goodmans Axiom 80 based speakers in preference to modern speakers.
I also have some B&W DM70 hybrid stats and used to own Crown ES212 hybrid stats.These are also excellent vintage speakers when restored.
1978-ish Snell Type Ai's. Great sounding speaker...with every improvement upstream their performance just gets better.

28 year old Tannoy Classic Monitor's .....wife loves them as well. Have tried various newer speakers but the Tannoy's are IPO the most musical pair of speakers for my taste of music.