Speaker cable for Green Mountain Audio Callisto

I want to know your cables recomendation for Green Mountain Audio speakers, in my case for the Callisto.
I red that GMA use Audio Magic speaker cables. Anybody recomend them ?
What about Acoustic Zen, Analysis Plus or Crystal Cable ?
Copper or Sylver or both ?
Thanks for your replays.
elduende14
Post removed 
I believe GMA has switched to Virtual Dynamics cables as their preference. I am currently using Cardas speaker wire and plan to try others when funds are available. The Cardas wire has been very good.
Check with Virtual Dynamics. The founder of GMA was impressed. Talk to Rick Schultz at Virtual Dynamics. He will give you more info on the combination.
when I was at the factory listening to the Callisto, the speaker cable was Virtual-Dynamics Master. Superb sound! I do not know what other speaker cables used before at the factory might have sounded like so I have no comparison metric for you. However, the V-D Dynamics was excellent sounding. Their sound/tonality reminded me of the TARA Labs Master Gen2 speaker cables I personally use. FWIW. YMMV.
FWIW, owners of Thiels and Vandersteens have expressed satisfation with Alpha-Core Goertz MI speaker cables. In that these brands share many design principles and that Alph-Core has a generous trial period, the Goertz might be worthy of consideration.