Help with Apogee Diva Crossover

Hi,

I have a DAX 1 for my Divas. I need to modify the passive crossovers for installation. To do this, I need midrange coils (designated a L5 in the owners manual. Can anyone help me by providing the specs for these coils and perhaps a source for purchase. Any help will be appreciated.

Mike
madhf
Go to:

http://audioworld.com/cgi-bin/sw/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Apogee+Acoustics+Users+Group&number=1&DaysPrune=45&LastLogin=

Apogee users group, get an identity, somebody will know the answer to your question.
I guess you already went there. Why don't you e-mail Florian (Tiny Tim). I am sure he could give you all the info you need.
Madhf: I replied to you at the Apogee forum that the values of this inductor should be 0.05mH. But I am not sure we are talking about the same (L5) inductor as I do not have the manual that you are refering to.

Essentially. there will be only two inductors when you are using the DAX, one for the MR, and one for the tweeter.

The inductor for the MR is 0.05mH.
Hi,

Thank you for your replies, cjfrbw and Gallant Diva. For Gallant Diva: The manual can be downloaded from the Apogee Users Website if you go to the active crossover tab. It looks like I need only 1 of these coils per side, and it's for the midrange. Thank you for the spec on that. Very much appreciated. Happy listening!!

Mike