Peak Consult Princess speakers?

Has anyone had first hand experience with the Peak Consult Princess speakers. If so, what are your thoughts on how they perform - resolution, soundstage, PRAT, etc. Thank you kindly for your thoughts and opinions.
carlos767cf69
I am using a pair of Peak InCognito's, which I would recommend over the Princess. I am listening near-field, and every time I listen, I just cannot believe the fidelity of these speakers!!!

They excel in resolution of micro-detail...instruments and backing vocals all have their precise location in space, and none smear with one another. A truly reference speaker. The only thing that they will not do, is play REALLY low. But then again, with super-low bass, you will have to do much more acoustic treatment of your room.

Of course, you must use great components upstream. The neat thing about the InCognito's is that their impedance curve [7 ohm, almost flat, never dips below 6.8 ohms] makes them perfect for OTL amps. I'm using Atma-sphere M-60 Mk. 2.2 mono-blocks [60 wpc], with an Atma-sphere MP-3 preamp, and the symmetry is perfect. Of course, I have done some tube rolling and other tweaks to get the fidelity to this high of a plateau!
All these are great speakers and the choice should be yours to make but for someone to say that the Peaks are over price is wrong, for instance, the Empress uses more expensive proprietary drivers from the same company that Verity uses as well as Sonus Faber, the Peaks use very expensive Stereovox cabling internally, the Peaks also use extremely expensive Duelund caps, then not to mention the 1" thick Rose Wood with fine joinery, if the Peaks are over priced, so are all the rest.
Dear Allanbhaganinfo the cost of the woofers and tweeters of all the above speakers does not justify the prices.
The sound maybe.
If you put side by side an Anniversario and the Empress and the Verity you will understand many things, if you listen them even more. So only by listening and knowing all the facts decide not by fireworks.
Amati has very special cabling with fusion of silver and paladium and you can find the same cable to use for speaker cable and IC, likewise the Verity has good components, symposium shelf to separate the 2 boxes etc.
Also Verity and Sonus Faber have some decades behind their labels and studio applications also, so there a lot of facts to see IMHO.
I had a brief listen to the Peak Consult Princess "stand mounted" speakers last week at Sound By Singer. They were powered with Tom Evans amps, CJ pre-amp and an Esoteric front end. The sound was eminently musical - very smooth and refined. In the setup I heard them, they lacked the last word in resolution or image focus, but what they brought to the table in ease of listening more than made up for it in my book. These are speakers I could easily live with, but that is based on my musical tastes.

I thought they were beatiful looking speakers too - the ones I heards were in a walnut finish.

I have heard the SF Amati speakers (another wonderful speaker), but have not heard the Verity.

I'm not sure if this helps you or not, but if you get the chance, the Peak Consult Princess are most certainly worth an audition.
Kops, I would own any of these speakers in a minute and in fact I do, my point is none of these speakers are over priced, they all have there virtues, my point is, to suggest that the Peaks are over priced is leading in the wrong direction, not only for the Peaks but for all these speakers.