Acoustic Zen Adagio, How Good Are They?

Just read the glowing review in TAS. Has enyone heard these and if so is all the positive press justified?
128x128rja
How good are they, For 2 years I used Micro Utopia, about a month ago a I got Adagio JR. They have totally blown me away, the ribbon tweeter is AMAZING, They image better, have way more low level detail, throw out a much better 3-D soundstage. The Bass is tighter and cleaner, and sooo smooth , the music just flows. I cant say enough good about them. They are truly the best deal in high end audio. They retail for 1/2 of the Mirco Utopia BE and Kill them in every area possible. Robert Lee is a master when it comes to speaker design and I have a completely unlimited budget and I cant find anything I like better. They just do everything RIGHT. But a Pair now either the Jr's or the Full Size and you will never ever regret it. They are the most amazing speakers I've ever heard, and I've listened to almost everything out there.

Magoo
Post removed 
Steakster,

I second your thoughts on AZ's customer service. I can't say enough good things about Robert and his son. They are top notch and really take care of their customers. It is very refreshing to see a company (regardless of the industry) looking to build relationships and not just looking for the quick sale. They bonus is they have great products.

Bud
Any more regarding these speakers? Looking at speakers in their used price range. Any impressions? Positive, negative, complimentary equipment?