Acoustic Zen Adagio, How Good Are They?

Just read the glowing review in TAS. Has enyone heard these and if so is all the positive press justified?
128x128rja
Let me tell you guys ,the Adagios sound equally well with Solid State ,My whole system is modified with Bybee purifiers to start things right ,The Adagios Love my Edge G-4amp ,along with the excellent Modwright preamp with the latest mods,and a super tricked out Consonance cdp
and of course with Mr lees Hologram speaker cables ,
and Silver Reference interconnects,through a 609 Furetech line box
and Zen Tsnami power cords ,this System floats through air
it destroys any system I have ever heard at 2x it's reasonable price
as many have been witness to, system Synergy is the answer!
I think Pjl2122 said it best. Synergy. I have run my Adagios (Golden Burl) with a Dared VP-845 (22wpc) and a Cayin TA-30 with a AES DJH preamp and they sing. Not just sing, but SING! It's hard to place my thumb on it. They are just balanced and integrate well with the system. I did notice they are sensitive to changes in the rest of the system. I actually like the fact that I can easily tell weather or not a tweak or tube change is working. The finish is outstanding. I thought I had as good as it gets with my Dali Helicon 400s. The Adagios are simply georgeous. Even my wife loves them. Even though I love my Dalis, I wound up moving the them to the pool room system. I did have a little trouble with 1 tweeter during breakin but one call to my local dealer had Robert and his son repeatedly contacting me until the issue was more than taken care of. The customer service level is outstanding!!!! I have owned Thiels and thought their service was outstanding. Robert is every bit their pier!
Unless you have a stormy relationship with your Adagios, the word you want is whether not weather.

Except for the fact that I agree with you on the Adagios, I would be tempted to suggest you are inconsistent in your views. You dismiss the possibility that the Teleportation tweak works but you tried the Adagios even though there is little reason, from your point-of-view that their's is not just a sales pitch to get you to buy them. That all speakers sound the same.
I'm sorry for Norm (TBG) everyone. He has an ax to grid from another thread and brought it here.

Bud
I am sorry that Buda lack the conceptual powers to understand what I said above and like many of my freshmen students has received a poor grounding in English.